Monday, September 15, 2014

Introduction/ #9

Hey everyone! Welcome to my blog, this blog is pretty much about my favourite tv shows. I'm gonna make a list of Tv Shows that I find really good! Hopefully, I can convince some of you to start watching some of the shows that will be mentioned! Feel free to ask questions and post opinions! Now on to the my first  tv show!

-Hussein


#9: CSI Miami.
               CSI:Miami's logo. 

One of the two spin off shows of the hit show "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation". CSI Miami is crime television show that follows a team of detectives/ forensic scientists from the Miami Dade Police Department as they race to find a the killer/ kidnapper or criminal using forensic science and clues left at the crime scene. Not only is the show filled with action and drama. The main characters also have there own storyline that may sometimes intertwine with the case. For example.. Oh wait.. I guess you'll have to watch the show to find out!;) 

I chose CSI Miami as #9 on the list, because as much as I love the show and the storylines, and the cases they work. Sometimes I feel like the action in the episode isn't enough and I'm not that big of a fan of the "science" part of forensic science.  

Original Channel: CBS

Number of Seasons: 10

Number of Episodes: 232

Original Run: September 23 2002- April 8 2012. 

Starring: David Caruso, Emily Procter, Adam Rodeiguez and Eva LaRue. 



4 comments:

  1. Huss Huss you had made this blog interesting I love it and that show too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog, Hussein. I look forward to learning about new and popular shows. Perhaps one will pique my interest and I'll find a new show to binge on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Hussein, I’ve read one of your other blogs (criminal minds) and I agree that Csi is a good show also. I’m a big fan of crime solving shows and I just think that these types of shows are a good choice. I recommend that you keep talking about these types of shows or action type.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to watch this show a lot an it's a really good show, but show have been coming up and been having better story lines then them but don't get me wrong it's still a great show. But hit tv shows like criminal minds come more on top with their story line, so it was good place were you put them thank you for this great blog

    ReplyDelete