Friday, September 19, 2014

Ravenswood

#8 on the Top 9: Ravenswood

Ravenswood is an american teen, supernatural drama, mystery thriller televison series created by I.Marlene King and Joseph Doughtry. It is a spin off to hit teen mystery thriller, Pretty Little Liars. Set in the fictional town of Ravenswood, Pennsylvania, the series follows the lives of five teens who are brought together by a deadly curse thats been in their town for generations. together they look deeper into the town's dark history to solve the mystery. all while risking their lives doing so. Ravenswood is first introduced during the special Hallowen episode of a Pretty Little Liars, where the four liars are in Ravenswood and they cross paths with the main characters of Ravenswood. even assuming that one of them was their stalker "A".  At the end of the episode Caleb Rivers, (aka Hanna's boyfriend from PLL) decides to stay in Ravenswood and investigate after seeing his face on a tombstone. In the pilot episode Caleb helps a girl named Miranda reunite with her uncle, who is her only family. After several fights with her uncle, her and Caleb storm off, agreeing to flee from Ravenswood. While walking in the park at night discussing their escape, A storm starts and they end up getting a lift from three other kids,(also the final three main characters.). As they are driving, they spot a dead looking figure in the middle of the road and things take a turn when the car falls off a bridge and into a lake. Can you guess who makes it out alive?

Why did I choose Ravenswood?

I chose to rank Ravenswood as number 8, because even though I sometimes have to watch it from behind my pillow, I really like all the suspense, mystery and how the show always manages to keep me on the edge of my seat, but at the same time im not at all a fan of supernatural shows, I dont like shows that have no sense of reality at all in its story. The show is a really good show. Its just not my favourite.




From left to right: Brett Dier(Luke), Nicole Gale Anderson(Miranda), Tyler Blackburn(Caleb), Britne Oldford(Remy) and Meritt Patterson(Olivia).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ravenswood_(TV_series)#Episodes

If you want to start watching 
***Ravenswood has been cancelled by ABC Family, after the first season***

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I love how detailed this post is! I have heard about ravens wood, but i have never been that interested but after reading this post I am definitely going to consider watching the first season! I love dramatic and mysterious shows! Keep up the great work Huss Huss

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this blog, I've never heard of this show but after reading this post I really want to watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hussein this sounds like this show is very interesting and also I like how you explained the show and what happened in it very well explained blog Hussein thank you

    ReplyDelete