Sunday, November 30, 2014

Suits

Suits is American drama series that takes place in New York City, at to the fictional Law Firm, Pearson Hardman. 

While running from a drug deal gone bad, Mike Ross, a very smart college-dropout, finds himself in a interview with one of New York City's best legal closers, Harvey Specter. Harvey, who was annoyed with all the goody-goody guys who were hoping to get the job, takes a huge risk by hiring Mike as his assistant after he notices Mike's talent in law and his photographic memory. Mike and Harvey are the perfect duo. Even though Mike is a genius and thinks he knows everything about the law, he still has a lot to learn about it, and while Harvey may be seem as an emotionless, cold-blooded man, Mike's sympathy and concern for their cases and their clients  helps remind Harvey why he went into law in to begin with. Mike's other co-workers in the office include the law firm's best paralegal Rachel Zane and Harvey's sassy assistant Donna Paulson to help him with his problems and his cases. After proving to be an impressive duo, Mike and Harvey decide to keep Mike's secret a secret from everyone in the firm. Including, the head partner Jessica Pearson and Harvey's enemy in the firm Louis Litt who's goal is take down Harvey and make Mike's life at work a living hell. How long can they keep Mike's secret before it gets exposed? 

In my opinion, Suits is one of those shows that I couldn't see myself enjoy watching until I've actually watched an episode. Suits is one of my favourite shows just because of how much twists and shockers they manage to add. The show makes me wanna become and a lawyer and work in a law firm and take over the world! Okay I'm just kidding about that part but it's just the excitement that the show gives me is great. 


Suits's main cast from left to right: Rick Hoffman (Louis Litt), Gina Torres (Jessica Pearson), Gabriel Macht (Harvey Specter), Patrick J. Adams (Micheal "Mike" Ross), Meghan Markle (Rachel Zane) and Sarah Rafferty (Donna Paulson) 

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suits_(TV_series)

2 comments:

  1. Wow. This sounds like and interesting show to watch. I enjoy as well watching shows that include the law and all that comes with it. Maybe i should start watching it because your description of the show attracted my attention, especially the keeping Mike's secret part. Great blog. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't watched this show, but from what you've wrote makes me want to. It sounds very interesting and entertaining. I needed a nice show to watch and your blogs are my ideas, so i thank you.

    ReplyDelete