Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Once Upon A Time



Top 9 TV Shows: #7: Once Upon a Time

Once Upon a Time is an american fairy tale drama series. The show is set in the fictional town seaside town of Storybrooke, Maine, whose residents are really characters from numerous fairy tales, that were sent to the real world after a  really powerful curse that earased all of the memories they had about who they truly are. Each episode follows, a primary storyline in the real world and a secondary storyline that is usualy from the point of view of another character before the curse. The first season focuses on Snow White's daughter Emma Swan, who is approached at her door step by a boy who claims to be her birth son, whom she gave up for adoption ten years prior to the show, he explains to her the curse and that she is the only one who can break it. She dosent believe him for most of the season, even though strange happen due to her arrival, such as the town clock started working again. Through out the season, we meet different different characters in the show, such as the town mayor who is also known as the evil queen, she is the one who casted the curse due to reasons that are explained later on. Also we meet, Prince Charming, the 7 Dwarves, Snow White, Pinnochio, Rumplstilkinson, who knows about the curse and many more characters.

Honestly, Once Upon a Time is the last show I imagined myself watching. I thought it was a really pointless and stupid show, but when they say dont judge a book by its cover, really, dont. I started watching the show about a week ago and  so far i finsihed the entire first season and half of the second season. I never expected the show to have so many plot twists and the way they changed up the story of the characters makes the show so much more watchable. I also noticed how the show gives you closure when it comes to the background of some characters. Such as, getting to find out why the evil queen is so evil, and many other characters as well.

The show has recently started it's fourth season. If you want to start watching the show, which I highly recommend. You can watch it on: Www.couchtuner.com 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Once_Upon_a_Time_(TV_series)

5 comments:

  1. Wow this seems like such a great show, I can't wait to start watching it. This is such a greatly written blog Huss Huss, hopefully you can keep up this great and interesting blog. I would love to learn more about the shows that you like, since you are such a great person and all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely check this show out. I really enjoy these kind of tv shows. I think if I started watching this how, it will most likely be one of my favorites. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this show Hussein! Its such a great show! You really know this show and you can really tell! Great job! But i have a question out of all the seasons which one was your favourite and why? Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard so much about this show but never really considered watching it until I read your blog! I love all the various characters and situations. I especially loved how much information you gave on the subject. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never watch this show at all, I have her of it but never really bother of watching it. I like how you have your opinion and was straight up on how you feel about this show and how you explain it, I probably won't really watch it, I might go check it out but it doesn't seem like it'a a great interest

    ReplyDelete