Thursday, October 16, 2014

Criminal Minds


#6: Criminal Minds


 Criminal Minds  is an american police-procedural television show which premiered on september 22, 2005. The series follows a team of profilers from the FBI`s Behavioral Analysis Unit (BAU). The BAU is a part of the FBI`s National Center for the Analysis of Violent Crimes. The show is different from other police-procedurals due to the team profiling the "unsub" (Unknown Subject, is what they call the criminal when they dont know their identity instead of the crime itself. The show first premiered in 2005, it included FBI agents, Jason Gideon , Aaron Hotchner, Dereck Morgan and Dr.Spencer Reid. While working on a case in Seatle, agent Hotchner is asked to evaluate agent Gideon due to him being gone for over six months. The show has been ongoing for awhile and is currently in the tenth season. With new cast members such as David Rossi, Alex Blake and Kate Callahan and some leaving, such as Jason Gideon, Elle Greenaway and Emily Prentiss. Upon having left the cast, some of them returned as special guest stars, such as Paget Brewster,returned for the 200th episode of the series, and Mandy Patinkin`s character being mentioned. 








The show has generally positive reviews from critics andis a hit all over North America. 

In my opinion, Criminal Minds is one of the shows that you cannot hate. It has everything in each episode, romance, action, horror etc..  it keeps you on the edge of your seat in every episode.  The show is by far one of my favourite shows, no doubt about that. At the same time, I find the show a bit to graphic, I highly suggest that you dont watch the show if you do not like alot of graphic. I mean, they are not investigating violent crimes for no reason..

Cast :
Current: 
Thomas Gibson, SSA Aaron Hotchner.
Shemaar Moore, SSA Dereck Morgan.
Joe Mategna, SSA David Rossi.
Mathew Gray Gubler, Dr.Spencer Reid.
AJ Cook, SSA Jennifer Jaureau.
Kristen Vangsness, Peneloppe Garcia. 
Jennifer Love Hewitt, SSA Kate Callahan. 

Former: 
Mandy Patinkin, SSA Jason Gideon.
Lola Glaudini, SSA Elle Greenaway.
Paget Brewster, SSA Emily Prentiss.
Rachel Nichols, Ashley Seaver.


4 comments:

  1. I've heard a lot of good things about Criminal Minds and many of my friends watch it. I've never checked it out though. I'll have to see because it sounds really interesting. I wanted to see it even more when you said it has a lot genres instead of just one. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This i one of my favorite shows of all time. It's such an amazing show that helps you understand why criminals do what they do. My favorite character in this show is Dereck Morgan. You are doing an amazing job, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you chose criminal minds to wright about because me personally criminal minds is one of my favorite shows and it’s a good show to choose. It has a lot of things to talk about and you described it very well in your blog. You’ve done good Hussein.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Hussein I am liking how you are setting up your blogs they are looking really good and you should keep it up. I really like the show and like how you have all the name of the cast and this should get lots of people to watch this show because its a good show

    ReplyDelete